The start of a new school year is an exciting time for every Nittany Lion student, but it also means you’ll have a packed schedule and a to-do list 100 miles long. We’d like to make it a little easier for you to keep up with so we’ve put together some important dates to get you through syllabus week at Pennsylvania State University, also known as Penn State:
• Last day to register for classes at Pennsylvania State University: Sunday, August 20th
• Move In day at Copper Beech State College (I & II): Various move in days happen from July 15th through August 19th
• Classes Start for Nittany Lions: Monday, August 21st
• The last day to drop any classes that might not be the right fit is. Be careful though, make sure you still have enough hours to be a full time student: Sunday, August 26th
• The first day off, we know you need it: Sept 4th Labor day, yup Pennsylvania State University is off that day.
Link to the Penn State’s fall semester calendar: http://www.registrar.psu.edu/academic_calendar/fall17.cfm